Edward H. Lee
Lee Law Firm, LLC 150 Morris Avenue Suite 202 Springfield, NJ 07081 Practice Area(s): Personal Injury, Insurance Law call (973) 315-9080 fax (973) 315-9081 email firstname.lastname@example.org visit website
Edward H. Lee Esq. specializes in Personal Injury, Insurance, Commercial and Employment litigation. Ed graduated from Seton Hall University in 1983 and from Pace University School of Law in 1986, then admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and to the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey in 1986 and also to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in 1993. He has been practicing law in the State of New Jersey for over thirty (30) years in both State and Federal Courts and has appeared before the Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey.
Edward is Certified by the Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney. He has represented individuals injured in automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, construction accidents and those injured as a result of defective products, or the negligence of doctors, for his entire career.
Ed’s commercial and insurance litigation practice includes representing individuals as well as small businesses in a wide range of disputes including contract claims, business dissolution, Oppressed Minority shareholder claims and those individuals and businesses who have been compelled to fight with their insurance carriers and brokers for denied claims or for lack of appropriate coverage.
His employment litigation practice includes representing individuals who have been wrongfully terminated; subject to sexual harassment; discriminated against based upon their race, religion, sexual orientation or handicap; and for violation of their rights under the Federal and State Family Leave Acts.
Admission Dates & Jurisdictions
- New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1993
- Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, 2005 – Present
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- Honors: With Honors
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- Honors: Deans List
- Major: Marketing/English Literature
Honors & Awards
- Named as a New Jersey Super Lawyers 2011 – Present
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Attorney ~ 2011- Present
- Top Attorney in New Jersey ~ 2011 – Present
- New Jersey Association For Justice, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- NJM v. O’Donnell, New Jersey Manufacturers v. O’Donnell, 300 NJ Super 1 (Appellate 1997)
- Foster v. ewark Housing Authority, 389 N.J. Super 60 (App. Div. 2006) (Appellate 2006)
- Hernandez v. Baugh , N.J.Super. App. Div. 2008 (Appellate 2008)
- Rutgers Casualty Ins. Co. v. Collins, 158 N.J. 542 (1999) (Supreme 1999)
Rotary Club of Newark, Member and President (2014)