I was awarded the AV Preeminent Highest Level of Professional Excellence-an honor only 3 percent of attorneys can claim- and High Ethical Standing Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell and also recognized as one of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Broward County, for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. I have been endorsed by the US Union Network, which serves some 4,700 unions with 7 million individual users nationally, including over 722,000 Florida Union employees. Furthermore, I have achieved and hold a 10.0 Top Attorney rating from Avvo.com and a 100/100 Quality Point rating from Lawyer.com.
In 1990, I established my Ft. Lauderdale based private practice to protect and aid those who have been harmed. I find it particularly satisfying to seek and achieve justice for people and families that have been damaged due to negligence. Fighting for the rights of those who are suffering, against a system which all but bullies those people, impassions me and my elite team of civil and criminal litigators. Witnessing the hard-earned justice that I have achieved for my thousands of clients, against immense adversity, fills me with hope. When I help each of my clients regain what has been lost in their lives, it affirms me of the absolute power of an individual to create positive change. Defending your rights has been not only my career for almost thirty years- it has been my calling and passion. When you enlist me for help, you truly will have an advocate on your side who is personally dedicated to protecting your rights, will guide you and act as your voice through the restoration process.
For almost 30 years, I have exclusively represented the injured in all types of cases, including auto, truck, motorcycle, slip and fall, product and 3rd party liability work-related claims. Additionally, I offer concierge and co-counseling services.
I began my insurance claims career in Plantation, FL as a bodily injury liability claims representative with The Travelers Insurance Company; I investigated and handled all types of auto, truck, slip and fall, product liability and Workers Compensation claims for its national corporate accounts and self-insureds. I investigated significant exposure and fatality claims for the claim department’s serious injury unit. When you call on me for help, you will have on your side a lawyer who has an intimate understanding of how an insurance company will view and deal with your case; this is an asset that has not only enabled me to provide advice to my clients, it has also enabled me to be an extremely effective negotiator on my client’s behalf.
Currently, at Loren L. Gold, P.A., our South Florida based practice, I direct all required investigative and paralegal work, and I personally review all investigative documents and all medical treatment records. Assisting me are two wonderful paralegals, Tanecia and Yarelis, as well as my legal and administrative assistant Joshua.
I personally evaluate my clients’ cases, provide, and argue all the accident details to the adjuster(s) and/ or attorney(s) including but not limited to: investigation, medical records, bills, liens, and my clients’ impairment/ residuals resulting from the accident.
Much of my clientele has been referred by other clients, the legal and medical community, friends and family. Furthermore, I represent many people whose residency is either outside Broward County, or even the state of Florida entirely.
Each situation and case are unique; I strive to guide my clients through the challenges of every case.
As a result, through the years and several thousand cases my clients have received damages that total approximately 25 million dollars.
Please reach out to me and leave your contact information to discuss your concerns.
Admission Dates & Jurisdictions
|Florida Bar:||Member in Good Standing:||Admitted: 1989|
|Florida State University College of Law||JD – Juris Doctor||1988|
|Florida State University||MS – Master of Science||1982|
|Florida State University||BS – Bachelor of Science||1980|
Honors & Awards
I was awarded the AV Preeminent Highest Level of Professional Excellence-an honor only 3 percent of attorneys can claim- and High Ethical Standing Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell and also recognized as one of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Broward County, for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. I have been endorsed by the US Union Network, which serves some 4,700 unions with 7 million individual users nationally, including over 722,000 Florida Union employees. Furthermore, I have achieved and hold a 10.0 Top Attorney rating from Avvo.com and a 100/100 Quality Point rating from Lawyer.com. My client reviews and attorney endorsements are in the drop-down box of the Endorsements tab.
Verdicts & Settlements
- Slip & Fall; 2019 | $150,000 | Herniated Cervical Disc | Cervical Discectomy | Disputed Liability Regarding Constructive Notice
- Car accident; 2018 | $95,000 | Fractured Ribs and Herniated Thoracic Disc | BI and Out of State UIM
- Car accident; 2018 | $105,000| Fractured Rib and Post Concussive Syndrome | BI and Out of State UIM
- Car accident; 2018 | $100,000| Shoulder Distosia | Post Concussive Syndrome | BI and Out of State UIM
- Slip & Fall; 2018| $142,500| Fractured Hip & Pulmonary Embolism| Parking Lot Debris
- Car accident; 2017 | $100,000 | Torn Miniscus | BI and UIM.
- Car accident; 2017 | $300,000 | Fractured Pelvis and Sacrum | Biciclyst with Disputed Liability | Able to more than double amount of UIM coverage
- Slip and Fall, Work Related Third Party Claim; 2017 | $250,000| Fractured Hip | Wet Floor
- Fall from Scaffold, Work Related Third Party Claim; 2016 | $188,000 | Back Surgery | Contested Tort Immunity by Property Owner and General Contractor
- Slip & Fall on Transitory Substance; 2016 | $250,000 | Exacerbation of Cervical Fusion | Disputed Notice
- Trip & Fall; 2015 | $350,000 | Hip Fracture | Uneven Walkway | Disputed Liability
- Slip & Fall; 2015 | $ 117,500 | Torn Rotator Cuff | Wet Floor | Disputed Liability
- Premises Liability; 2013 | $240,000 | Heel and Ankle Fractures | Defective Steel Staircase | Disputed Liability
- Car Accident; 2012 | $172,000 | Jaw and Dental Fractures | Pedestrian
- Work Related; 2011 |$100,000| Foot Fractures | Forklift Accident
- Car Accident; 2010 |$250,000| Fractured Ribs and Punctured Lung | Passenger
- Truck Accident; 2010 |$500,000| Mild Traumatic Brain Injury | Work Related | Disputed Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Car Accident; 2009 |$137,500 | Neck and Back Injuries | Moderate Property Damage
- Car Accident; 2008 |$100,000| Neck and Shoulder Injuries | Minimal Property Damage
- Car Accident; 2007 |$137,500| Shoulder, Wrist and Knee Injuries | Bicyclist
- Car Accident; 2007 |$110,000| Neck, Back and Knee Injuries | Pre-existing Conditions
- Work-Related Fall; 2005 | $288,000 | Facial, Elbow and Arm Fractures | Unrailed Stairs
- Car Accident; 2005 |$225,000| Minor Traumatic Brain Injury | Disputed Medical Causation
- Premises Liability; 2005 | $200,000 | Burns & Disfigurement | Minor Child
- Wrongful Death, Pedestrian; 2004 | $150,000 | Disputed Medical Causation and Liability
- Car Accident; 2004 | $120,000 | Hip and Low Back Injuries | Moderate Property Damage
- Wrongful Death, Car Accident; 2003 | $245,000 | Disputed Liability
- Car Accident; 2003 |$250,000| Herniated Disc in Neck | Minimal Property Damage
1: My client was a UPS driver who had a non-work related car accident. He suffered a wrist injury, due to the accident, that affected his ability to work, as his job required him to lift fairly heavy packages. We were able to prove to the defense that his wrist problems were caused by his accident and not from lifting at work. The recovery we earned from this case was enough to cover all of his past and future medical bills, compensate him for his unpaid time missed from work, and pain and suffering.
2: My client tripped and fell on a defect in a walkway leading to a public movie theater. She suffered a hip fracture, which required surgery, and she developed complications that required an extended hospital stay. She had incurred extensive medical bills and was unable to work. As a result, she had to leave the South Florida area and move to Alabama, where her daughter resides. At mediation, we were able to convince the defense of the defect in the walkway and that her medical treatment was related to the accident. Due to our successful representation, she was able to use the money in payment for her medical bills, regaining her financial independence, and move back to South Florida permanently.
3: My client was the mother of a 21 year old son who had been killed in a car accident. Late at night, her son had been stopped for an unknown reason in the middle of I-95. He was severely rear ended and died on the scene. Through witness testimony and accident reconstruction, we were able to prove that the defendant had ample time to take evasive action and avoid the accident. We were able to resolve the case and provide some financial consolation to his grieving mother and brother.
4:My client, a California resident, contacted me to pursue a claim regarding his father’s death. His elderly father had crossed the street from a median and was on the outside of a crosswalk when he was struck by a car on a busy street in Hollywood, Florida. Through witness testimony and accident reconstruction, we were able to prove that the defendant had enough time to take evasive action and avoid striking my client’s father. We also were able to prove that my client’s father had died due to striking his head on the ground due to the accident, as he hadn’t sought medical treatment and died several days later. We were able to provide a substantial financial consolation to the grieving son as well as bring closure as to the circumstances of his father’s death.