Mr. Hendricks earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami. He is a Shareholder and Managing Partner of the Lydecker | Diaz law firm and Chairs the firm’s Litigation Division and Trial Teams. He maintains an active trial and civil litigation practice in Federal, State and Appellate Courts throughout Florida. His areas of practice include general civil trial practice, business and complex commercial litigation, professional liability defense, insurance defense litigation, constitutional and civil rights litigation, labor and employment litigation and administrative law.
Admission Dates & Jurisdictions
Mr. Hendricks is admitted to practice in all Courts in the State of Florida including:
- Member of the Florida Bar Association
- Member of the Broward County Bar Association
- Member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Mr. Hendricks graduated from the University of Miami in 1985, where he earned a B. A. Degree in English and psychology, and a Juris Doctorate degree in 1988, where he graduated with honors.
Mr. Hendricks joined the Lydecker | Diaz in 2007 as a Shareholder, Senior Litigation partner and lead trial attorney. He became Managing Partner of the Lydecker | Diaz in 2009 and currently manages all of the firms offices throughout Florida. He is actively engaged in the administration and management of the firm’s civil and business litigation practice and has over 25 years of jury trial experience in Federal, State and Appellate Courts throughout Florida, Federal and State Arbitrations, and Administrative trials before DOAH and other administrative tribunals. Mr. Hendricks representative clients include public and private entities, corporations, educational institutions, governmental agencies, municipal corporations, political subdivisions, insurance companies and self-insured entities.
Honors & Awards
Awards and Recognitions
- Leading Lawyers 2012, South Florida Business Journal
- Legal Leaders 2013, South Florida Business Journal
- Most Effective Lawyers 2013 (Personal Injury) Category, Daily Business Review
- Power Leaders in Law & Accounting 2014, South Florida Business Journal
- Florida Super Lawyers 2014, Excellence in Practice