Paul J. Reinstein is a partner at the Bowie law firm of Reinstein, Glackin, Patterson & Herriott, LLC (“RGPH”) and heads the family law department. He has been selected as the #3 Super Lawyer for the State of Maryland for 2013. This list of the Best of the Best lawyers covers all practice areas. Prior to the founding of RGPH Paul Reinstein was a partner at Sasscer, Clagett & Bucher, where he built a family law department of highly rated divorce lawyers that have held state-wide family law positions and have been selected as top lawyers in Maryland. Mr. Reinstein is widely recognized by his clients and peers as one of the premier divorce lawyers in the Washington Metropolitan area.
Bowie divorce lawyer Paul Reinstein has been named by publications including Washingtonian Magazine, Washington D.C. Super Lawyers, and the Washington Post, as one of the top family law practitioners in the Washington Metropolitan Area. In February, 2009, Paul Reinstein was named one of the 88 top divorce lawyers in the entire Washington Metropolitan area.
Paul Reinstein is one of only 32 fellows in the Maryland Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) www.aaml.org and the only one in the Southern Maryland Area. An “AV”-rated attorney, Mr. Reinstein is a member of the National Board of Governors of the AAML, and is the President-Elect of the Maryland Chapter of AAML.
Mr. Reinstein lectures frequently throughout the state on current issues in family law, as well as before the Administrative Office of the Court’s Judicial Institute. He is a past Chair of the Maryland State Bar Association Family and Juvenile Law Section. Bowie family law lawyer Paul Reinstein teaches continuing legal education courses to attorneys for the Maryland State Bar Association and local bar associations throughout Maryland.
Bowie divorce lawyer, Paul Reinstein also serves as an arbitrator and mediator for the courts in multiple jurisdictions for family law, child custody and divorce cases.
Paul Reinstein, nationally recognized divorce lawyer was a founding partner in the law firm of Keiffer, Johnston & Reinstein.
Bowie divorce lawyer, Paul Reinstein is a graduate cum laude of Villanova University and the Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America.
Admission Dates & Jurisdictions
- Maryland, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1982
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Maryland, 1982
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. – May, 1980
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- B.A. cum laude – May, 1977
- Richard A. Palumbo, P.A., Associate, 1980 – 1987
- Keiffer, Johnston, Reinstein & Papirmeister, LLC, Partner, 1987 – 2003
- Sasscer, Clagett & Bucher, Partner, 2004-2012
Honors & Awards
- Top 10 Maryland Super Lawyers, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Top 50 Maryland Super Lawyers, 2009, 2010
- Super Lawyer, 2006 – 2010
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- “AV” Rated Attorney
- Washingtonian Magazine Top Domestic Lawyers, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Washington Post Top Family Law Practitioners
- Top 10 Washington Metropolitan Area Super Lawyers
- Maryland State Bar Association/Family and Juvenile Law Section , Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Former Chair, Family and Juvenile Law Section
- Prince Georges County Circuit Court, Arbitrator
- Calvert County Circuit Court, Arbitrator & Mediator
- Montgomery County Circuit Court, Arbitrator & Mediator
- Charles County Circuit Court, Arbitrator & Mediator
- Prince George’s County Bar Association , Member
- Family Law Update, MICPEL, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Domestic Violence Training Manual, MICPEL, 2001
- Family Law Update, MSBA, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014